We are excited to announce there will be two North Carolina Pro-Life Youth Camps in 2018!
Come to Camp Joshua and learn how to help bring down the walls of the culture of death! Enjoy dynamic speakers, hands-on experience, interactive games, great food, and new friends.
WHAT IS CAMP JOSHUA?
Camp Joshua North Carolina (CJNC) is a weekend camp designed to train high school students to be effective pro-life leaders. It covers all the basics of pro-life issues in classes and hands-on workshops. Not only will you leave the weekend ready to spread the pro-life message, you will also have a blast making new friends, playing interactive camps, enjoying good food, and other activities both indoors and outside.
And in case you are wondering, Camp Joshua is not a "bible camp". Joshua is a model of a young leader that took action. Just as Joshua took down the walls of Jericho, the young men and women of Camp Joshua will lead their generation in bringing down the walls of the culture of death. They will be Joshua to our world in need.
WHO CAN ATTEND AND HOW MUCH?
Camp Joshua North Carolina is open to all high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors of any denomination.
Camp Joshua costs $95 and includes all materials, a t-shirt, room, and board. Scholarships are available, but we strongly encourage students to reach out to their families and church communities for local financial support.
WHEN DOES THE EVENT START AND END?
Check-in for CJNC will begin at 5:00 pm on Thursday, July 27th, and dinner will be provided. Pro-life college students will assist with the weekend, but adult chaperones will be present at all times. The camp will end at 2:30 pm on Saturday, July 29th. Parents are welcome to join us for our closing ceremony, starting at 2:15 pm.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Download our 2017 Registration Packet. Further details about camp are also included.
- With your registration forms, please include your registration fee of $95 (includes room, board, a t-shirt, and all necessary materials for the weekend).
- Registration can be paid by check and mailed with registration forms, by credit card by calling us at 336-274-5433, or by credit card by clicking the "donate" button below.
- Scholarships are available in case of financial need. However, we encourage students to reach out to their churches and communities for support. Feel free to contact Will at email@example.com with any questions.
- Pay registration fee online by clicking the "donate" button below.
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
Any questions unanswered? Be sure to download our registration packet that includes everything you need to know. You can also contact us at the info below!
Will Moore, Assistant Director
North Carolina Right to Life, Inc